The Institutional Limited Partners Association and Cimarron Capital Partners are leading a delegation of institutional investors to Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico during the week of February 2-6, 2015.
Who should attend?
Qualified institutional investors interested in learning about private equity investment opportunities in Latin America, where economic growth, rising incomes and political stability have contributed to the growth and maturity of the private equity industry.
Who will you meet with?
- Senior level government officials and private sector business leaders
- Service organizations that support the private equity industry
- Local institutional investors
- Local venture capital and private equity fund managers
What is the value?
The ILPA and Cimarron will use their contacts to organize the agenda and coordinate the logistics for you.
Delegates will receive information on the fund managers, local investors, service providers and agencies relevant to private equity investing in each country.
Whether you’re brand new to Latin America, or already have investments in Brazil or elsewhere, participation in the ILPA Delegation will allow you to:
- Use your time efficiently
- Meet with key local players in each country
- Gain a good sense for the investment landscape in a short period of time
Who should you contact for more information?
Christina Kappaz. Cimarron Capital Partners. 1-312-612-2249. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophie Virtue. Institutional Limited Partners Association. 1-416-941-9393 ext 2225. email@example.com
To learn more about the Institutional Limited Partners Association and its activities to promote best practices in the private equity industry, visit the ILPA website.